I wanted to write a few words about HtmlUnit-1.12 which we have released for one week and HtmlUnit-1.13 is already out!
In fact this is nearly the same (it contains some improvements as our committers and contributors have been very active in the last 7 days) but this release was needed due to a problem in the HtmlUnit-1.12 maven package. I don’t know if this is a bug of maven or if I made a mistake while packaging it but the jar and the sources/javadoc contained in the package are not in sync!
- full support for JQuery (with JQuery unit tests integrated in HtmlUnit’s own unit tests)
- support of event capturing and bubbling
- set Referer header in requests
- initial support for IE conditional compilation
- AjaxController allowing re-synchronization of asynchron AJAX call
- IncorrectnessListener to get notified of things that HtmlUnit cope with but that don’t respect standards.
- workarounds for some Rhino bugs
Of course this release will be soon included in WebTest and will allow some new functionalities. Stay tuned.